Sunday, April 27, 2008

Exams ahoy!

Well its that time of the year again.. :) when the heights of joblessness are reached and the desperate hunt for better things to do overwhelms you, to sometimes very entertaining results...
My semester end exams start on the 16th of May and i have no clue when it will end. neither do i know what i will write in the exam. I've hardly studied this sem and for most part of it we've been outside city for various reasons.. Its been waaay too long since i last posted anything here.. i had started this thing about my trip to mangalore, but coz the piece went too long, it made into parts, but the second part, unfortunately has..well.. you know timed out ;)
* sighs of relief from the readers is heard *
I had the opportunity to personally meet two of my friends who are my friends in the first place because of the blog. Pooja, who sometimes leaves some kick-ass comments here, and who is currently off the grid for two whole months * wails * :P. I was in her college competing in a National level tourism fest "Exodus". It was a lot of fun hanging out with her and she was kind enough to show me around the place and gave me company during the quiz event. Thanks a lot Dissy. i owe you one! >:D<
Prateek came down to Mysore with his charming friend. Now dont ask Prateek who, he's the writer of the post below if dont know him. He spent a day here, but unfortunately had a bad back so...
I wont go into too much details about that, coz i heard prateek himself is going to write about the time he spent here ;) isn't that right Prateek? :P
Other than this, I've been busy with various competitions and we had been on a week long study tour.. That was a lot of fun...
The system board on my laptop conked and it took the battery with it. Fortunately it still has warranty and saved me about 18 thousand bucks. Scary no?
The first admirer of this blog has gone international and is lost.
Its not like i update everyday, but i have to say i wont be updating the blog till my exams are done. After that you can look forward to all the stories of the study tours and fests and the people i met there...
Oh and i vey nearly forgot my cousin's wedding that took place last week!
anyway, see you next month with more stuff...
signing off,
Arjun M

P.S: Do keep snucking back to this blog... Its going to see unprecedented activity in the next two weeks... Watch out!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

dude...


start hiding...
and 18k.. damn.. it is scary..
and.. dont u wanna tell abt the lil hotel fiasco u had wen v went out for dinner???

lolzz...!

Arjun M said...

No... but i'm leaving that part to be written when YOU write about your time here...
Its ok da, no one will read! ;)