Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I'm started....Yeah!

Um.. this was an idea of mine since i dont know how long... to have a blog of my own! :)
But what with Pre University Ejjukashun and not too supportive{read dead-against} parents, there was no hope... Now i think " my time is now" after shifting lines in my education, {i'm studying to be a tourism professional by the way } , and a good, reliable and new internet connection, i guess i stand a chance!

About myself, I'm Arjun, I just turned 18 Years old.. {yaaay!} I live in Mysore, Karnataka, India... Most ppl would have heard of the lazy , sleepy, city of mine, but I'm fiercely proud of it!
There had been times when i was thought to be "nerd king" {now that isnt a very nice thing is it?}.. but thanks to a few very good friends and a large number of useless ones, i kinda know to deal with most ppl... I can have mountains of patience when not needed and can lose it in a hurry when i need to stay calm... Small things can get to me, smaller things make my day!

so here I am.. all set to do whatever i thought I'd do!

8 comments:

Ankur Chakravarthy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ankur Chakravarthy said...

So,any photos to look forward to?

Arjun M said...

man.. i dont have any pics thats smaller than 50k!!

zombie_princess said...

Awesome man...keep rockin :D

Unknown said...

hmm...u've had tis comin for a long time..hehe!!!..i..i stil cant undrstnd d whol idea behind tis!!:P:D:)...oh n..u'l ace at remakes!!or remixes..must say!!:D..n..ur proj report's gonna be one helluva looonngg thin!!:))...

Unknown said...

well..since this is my first comment..i d be nice =)lol...kiddin...seriously..i thot it was simple n nice.. and u seem to be one of the lucky few who knw what they wanna do (firstly) and secondly ..get to do it !!!

so gud luck!!! :)) and keep writin!!

drkngl said...

that's a fairly inaccurately accurate description of the immaculate and apparently formless manifestations your paltry brain makes!

Unknown said...

well am i supposed to belive that descriptio of urself.. it sounds far away from ur char ;) :P lolz